Albany Obedience Club Scent Work Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albany Obedience Club Scent Work Trial

Novice, Advanced, Excellent, and Master Elements Trials, including Handler Discrimination

Saturday May 13, 2023 & Sunday May 14, 2023

Event #2023175201 Event #2023175202

Trial Location: FASNY Museum of Firefighting
    117 Harry Howard Avenue, Hudson, NY 12534
    To be held Indoors and Outdoors

Trial Hours: Saturday and Sunday – 7:30am to 6:00pm
    Check-in will be held from 7:30-8:30 am daily.
    General Briefing at 8:30am, first dog to follow.

Note: Judging schedules may be adjusted due to weather conditions and or entries.
    ALL competitors should plan accordingly.

Albany Obedience Club

Premium List Attached​
    Attached Files
    Starts
    05-13-2023 07:30 AM
    Ends
    05-13-2023 06:00 PM

Click image for larger version  Name:	image0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.3 KB ID:	382It was a fun weekend at scent work trial with Albany Obedience Club in Hudson, NY.

Junie received her title in Exterior Novice with a first place and fourth in a second event. She has a good nose for finding the scent when applied and her confidence has been boosted with the sport.

Reba did exceptionally well for being the only handicap dog. She finished 2 Titles with two first places (both classes with over 21 dogs), a second place and a 3rd place in additional classes. I am so proud of my little cart dog. She aced it in Interiors and containers.

When I received the devastating news that she would be paralyzed, I was unsure of her immediate future and was so sad. With the support and encouragement of all those who have been in this same position and the loan of the cart, we have navigated this new course. It has not been easy and it is hard work. But, She is still full of life and energy. She wants to do what she loves best, find the scent and receive her reward. We are enjoying the moments we do scent work and not worrying about what tomorrow will bring, just the fun she has today. Isn’t that what we learn from dogs, adjust and enjoy the day. And wow did she enjoy the day!​

Comment

Miller doing his thing at the Albany Obedience Club's Scent Work TrialIt looks like Miller and Stefanie Mount were snagging rosettes at the Albany Obedience Club's Scent Work Trial too.

Way to go Miller and Stefanie!

Comment

Working...
    X